A dog’s life…
--> Original posting date: July 10, 2009 I have been debating whether to write about my dog in a blog. I know I will go overboard when I write about her, its difficult not to. Every dog owner feels that their dog is the most intelligent, most beautiful creature that was ever born. So do I! I know I have to write about her, because I want to do this for myself. I cannot stop talking about her once I get started…some people have already had a first hand experience with this…I usually recount every little trick that she has ever performed and I don’t stop until I go through her eating habits, bathing habits, human habits, her doctor visits, her blood line, her friends… I guess you get the point. But I feel there’s no better way than to write this down so that not only my friends but I get a chuckle out of it every time I read it. I recently got a big scare about her health and I cannot describe how heartbreaking and helpless it feels when someone you love so dearly is i...



Comments